Forum Banners 2013

The Doris Day Web Forum - an unofficial forum for fans of Doris Day.
Forum rules
Treat others as you would like to be treated.
Barbara

Re: Forum Banners 2013

Unread post by Barbara »

Welcome Jill, I too agree with everything you had to say about our girl. I was beginning to think I was too much over the top DD fan until I got with this group, now I feel right at home. :D
This is something I will share only with this group. I have Doris song "Que Sera Sera, for my ring tone on my cell phone, and while I was in Boone NC with my family for Christmas, some of us were in this little shop, when I got ready to pay for the things I purchased the sales clerk said I could get an extra 10 % off my purchase if I would sing or dance. My son-in-law was standing next to me and I told him to dial my phone number and when it rang, it was Doris singing "Que Sera Sera" ♪ so I join in real hardy with her, and everyone in the store loved it, and some even started to sing with me.
I think my daughter was hiding somewhere. :lol:

melancholy
Honorary Member

Unread post by melancholy »

What an utmost great banner,just lovely.Welcome on board Jill and we all understand clearly what you say,which is so right.
As we journey under our individual umbrella's,we should not forget we all share the same sky.Doris Day

Toby_Martin
Forum Friend

Unread post by Toby_Martin »

LOL Funny story Barbara! You earned that 10%! Thanks also for all your creativity on the forum and on Facebook! I believe we are all over the top die-hard Doris fans! So neat that Daisy got to speak with her! What a wonderful experience for her and her grandson.

Jas1
Honorary Member

Unread post by Jas1 »

Love the latest Banner - beautiful

Barbara- a great story - I'd have joined in too...!

howard
Special Contributer

Unread post by howard »

Thanks for sharing that story with us, Barbara. As for the banner - SWEET!
Like Irene Dunne done.

Ania
Honorary Member
Spam Prevention: Yes

Unread post by Ania »

Barbara
I have Doris song "Que Sera Sera" for my ring tone on my cell phone
I also have this song as a ring tone on your phone :D Barbara a great story, and a banner amazing, fantastic I recently talked to the old man, he is 87 years. We talked about music and our favorite artists, and it turned out that his favorite singer is Doris Day. I even sing together a "Que Sera Sera" :D

Ania
I LOVE YOU DORIS♥

“You haven't lived until you've lived with a cat.” Doris Day
Ania YouTube

Barbara

Unread post by Barbara »

Thanks Ania, I love to talk about Doris, and most of our older people remember her and love her, but you would be surprised how even our younger people love her especially if their grandparents play her music and movies. Like Carol on here, her grandson Riley who is only 6 years old, absolutely loves Doris and wants Carol to play her music every time they are in the car, his favorite song is "Purple Cow", and loves to watch "Calamity Jane" and the part, where she and Howard Keel is singing, "I can do without you", He loves it. !! And asked her, "Why are they so mad"? :D. Doris is really the only star I know who was loved, and still is, from all over the world. And her legacy still lives on. ♥ ♪ ♫

webmaster
Spam Prevention: Yes

Unread post by webmaster »

Thanks for all your contributions in 2013! :)

2014 Forum Banners:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4232&p=47993#p47993