Bryan James

The Doris Day Web Forum - an unofficial forum for fans of Doris Day.
Forum rules
Treat others as you would like to be treated.
puck
Honorary Member

Bryan James

Unread post by puck »

Dear friends, I have unfortunately bad news about Bryan. He passed away from metastatic small cell lung cancer on the 10th August. His funeral was last Thursday at Golders Green crematorium.
He will always be in our hearts forever.
I still hurt, he became a close friend. I’m very graceful being one of his many friends around the world..
Thank you Bryan for all what you have done for the forum the website, through you I have found so many friendships.. you will forever in my heart...rest in peace dear friend.

Peter Flapper
Honorary Member

Re: Bryan James

Unread post by Peter Flapper »

From the facebook page of Doris Day Tribute

I am sad to tell you that #BryanJames who ran fan website #TheFilmsofDorisDay aka DorisDay.net passed away from cancer on the 10th August 2020. His partner Jacques asked me to tell you all this very sad news.

Bryan was given a beautiful send off at his funeral with all the music of course being by darling #DorisDay.

Jacques set up a fundraising page for the Marie Curie Hospice, Hampstead who helped Bryan die with comfort and dignity. If you have loved Bryan's fan website & forum as I have all of these years please do kindly consider making a donation:
https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/ ... 7838951819

As Jacques does not yet have access to Bryan's DorisDay.net forum we ask that any users of this forum please alert other friends of Bryan to his passing.

💜✝️💜 REST IN PEACE BRYAN JAMES 💜✝️💜

Please leave your messages of love and support here for Jacques and Bryan's other friends and family to read. Thank you.

Post by: Stephen Munns