Astrud Gilberto-Day By Day

Talking about and listening to Doris Day, the singer.
Ania
Honorary Member
Spam Prevention: Yes

Astrud Gilberto-Day By Day

Unread post by Ania » 06 Sep 2015, 20:41

Beautifully made song.
Astrud sang with great delicacy in voice. I really like Astrud Gilberto for incredibly soothing and gentle voice. I love bossa nova!

Ania
I LOVE YOU DORIS♥

“You haven't lived until you've lived with a cat.” Doris Day
Ania YouTube

Lauren Benjamin
Honorary Member

Re: Astrud Gilberto-Day By Day

Unread post by Lauren Benjamin » 08 Sep 2015, 23:01

Ania~
I think this should have been put in "Small Talk" where you put the other one, but it isn't the end of the world.

I discovered Brazilian music back in 1995 and absolutely fell in love with the numerous genres of music from that beautiful country. It is said that 3 countries in this world create the greatest music and they are: The U.S., Cuba and Brazil. I agree with that theory.

I like Bosa Nova but not as much as many other types of music from Brazil. I loooooove the drums in the faster and upbeat music from Brazil. It will get you going even if you have slept in 7 days!!! LOL! They feature drums that are copies from Africa, if that gives you any idea. I'll stop there because I could go on and on, but it would take up too much room about something that is hard to come by and few people know anything about.

Lauren

Ania
Honorary Member

Unread post by Ania » 09 Sep 2015, 00:03

I wrote here, because I'm talking about the other artists who sang songs Doris. It is the music of Doris Day, but sung by someone else. Absolutely love bossa nova and soothing voice of Astrud Gilberto. In my opinion, a beautiful performance of "-Day By Day"

Ania
I LOVE YOU DORIS♥

“You haven't lived until you've lived with a cat.” Doris Day
Ania YouTube

Johnny
Honorary Member

Unread post by Johnny » 25 Sep 2015, 13:00

Thank you Ania for Astrud Gilberto -Day By Day. Just beautiful!

It made my day.
Johnny