Other Teens???

Introduce yourself - Other topics - What's on your mind?
BabeWilliams
Honorary Member
Spam Prevention: Yes

Other Teens???

Unread post by BabeWilliams »

Hey... I'm a 15 year old, and I wanted to see if there was ANY ONE else on this site around my age who wanted to chat... So if you want to chat... you can start the first conversation!!
Megan
-----------------
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”― Dr. Seuss

Natalier

Unread post by Natalier »

hi there my name is Natalie Im 21 not that much older then you. I have been a fan Of Doris for nearly 4 years now and I have collected all her movies and cds books you name it Im sure I have got it. How long have you been a fan for would be nice to chat to you I have msn if you would like to chat.
Its a great feeling

BabeWilliams
Honorary Member

I've been a fan for almost a year... but don't let that fool you, I'm as big a fan as anyone! I've gotten to see 21 of her movies!!! My favorites so far are I'll See You In My Dreams and Love Me Or Leave Me! I don't have msn but i have yim(yahoo messenger) if you have that??? What is your favorite DD movie???
Megan
-----------------
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”― Dr. Seuss

miss maxwell
Honorary Member

Unread post by miss maxwell »

Babe Williams wrote:I've been a fan for almost a year... but don't let that fool you, I'm as big a fan as anyone!
But of course you are -- time is one of the things we have no power over so it's a matter of coincidence when (aslo where) you were born/when you discovered Doris and so on. I'm a 1year-old admirer myself and it was pure coincidence in my case, I'll tell you that... I only knew two songs of hers (Que sera & Perhaps), I had never seen the woman. I probably still wouldn't have - cause she get zero coverage in Greece - if I hadn't stumbled upon some info on Move over darling - and, out of curiosity and experimenting with the classic american films, I watched it. Look where we are now! It's very interesting that there fans (new or old) from all over the world - as is that there are so many young fans!

BabeWilliams
Honorary Member

Nicely said Miss Maxwell, I couldn't have said it better myself!

=]]
Megan
-----------------

Natalier

Babe Williams wrote:I've been a fan for almost a year... but don't let that fool you, I'm as big a fan as anyone! I've gotten to see 21 of her movies!!! My favorites so far are I'll See You In My Dreams and Love Me Or Leave Me! I don't have msn but i have yim(yahoo messenger) if you have that??? What is your favorite DD movie???
I have so many favourite but to pick one it has to be Calamity Jane for sure.
Its a great feeling

BabeWilliams
Honorary Member

I haven't had the chance to see that one yet but I am ordering it!!! I don't have msn, but I do have facebook... do you have that???
Megan
-----------------

Natalier

yeah i do its Natalie Rowland and I am wearing a black and silver dress fancy dress
Its a great feeling

BabeWilliams
Honorary Member

Alright... I'll add you then!!!
Megan
-----------------

Katie

Unread post by Katie »

Hi girls,

I am going to be 20 this May (yikes, I am feeling OLD!) but I have been a Doris fan for over 4 years now, since I was about 15. She has brought so much joy and happiness to my life, I cannot put into words that way that I feel about Doris. I have just been browsing the forum for the first time in a long while and 'Babe' you remind me of myself a few years ago, it's funny and so nice to see. Since I started college last year, lack of time has made it harder for me to keep up with Doris, but she still means so much to me...If either of you would like to add me on Facebook, it's:

Katie Hollingworth
UConn '10

I am wearing sunglasses in my profile picture.

:)
- Katie

BabeWilliams
Honorary Member

cool=]] I added you Katie.. but I couldn't find you Natalie... you can just look me up... just type... Megan Cronk... the location says ElDorado High '11.... I've been a fan for almost a year... since I was 14... my birthday is actually coming up... exactly 2 weeks after Doris' April 17!!!
Megan
-----------------

Heatherlicious

Unread post by Heatherlicious »

I think its fabulous to see more younger fans appreciating Doris' talents! I just turned 20 in February and have been a fan of hers since the age of 12 (thanks to my parents). I remember my dad sitting me down in front of the tv and making me watchin "Please Don't Eat the Daisies" and then years later watching "Pillow Talk". From then on, it was history as they say! :P I'm alllll over the internet and have a few links below if you ever want to contact me :)

Hope you're having a Doris Day! ;) (Hey, gotta keep celebrating, right?! :P)
H E A T H E R | Graphics

webmaster

Unread post by webmaster »

Megan, re; "My birthday is actually coming up... exactly 2 weeks after Doris' April 17!!!"

I hope you are going to make a big virtual cake that we can all have a slice of! :)

BabeWilliams
Honorary Member

oh definitely!!! It'll have Doris' face on it... and it'll be pink and green (those are my favorite colors!)
Megan
-----------------

Heatherlicious

Babe Williams wrote:oh definitely!!! It'll have Doris' face on it... and it'll be pink and green (those are my favorite colors!)
PINK AND GREEN FTW! (are you by chance a Wicked fan? :P)

And I think I fixed my link! It was old, I guess they've updated it since then lol... but from my graphic journal is the rest of me :)
H E A T H E R | Graphics

BabeWilliams
Honorary Member

what does FTW mean??? yes I'm a HUGE Wicked fan!!! I LOVE that musical!!! do you like that musical too??
Megan
-----------------

Heatherlicious

Babe Williams wrote:what does FTW mean??? yes I'm a HUGE Wicked fan!!! I LOVE that musical!!! do you like that musical too??
haha FTW = For the win :) Those are my favorite colors, always have been but def reinforced by Wicked. ;) It is my all time favorite, great show live, absolutely amazing! I'm a huge broadway nerd. :)
H E A T H E R | Graphics

BabeWilliams
Honorary Member

oh same here!! I LOVE Wicked, and hot pink and lime green... I'm a bit of a broadway nerd too!!
Megan
-----------------

BabeWilliams
Honorary Member

kay everyone.. I'm currently working on my virtual birthday cake to post here, for you all to share with me on my birthday, tomorrow!!! exactly 2 weeks after Doris'!!!!
Megan
-----------------

dorisdayicon
Honorary Member

Happy Birthday!

Unread post by dorisdayicon »

Happy Birthday Babe/Megan,
Lots of Health and Happiness and D.D. days.
Velda

Sheila

Unread post by Sheila »

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday....what an excellent idea to have a virtual cake...so very few calories to worry about!

BabeWilliams
Honorary Member

here's the cake..

Hope you all enjoy!! And a bunch of thank yous to you all!

God Bless!
Megan
-----------------

Peter Flapper
Honorary Member

Unread post by Peter Flapper »

Hi Megan,

Happy birthday!!!

P

BabeWilliams
Honorary Member

thanks Peter!! Isn't the cake cute?? I found a white sheet cake online, then uploaded it on photobucket.. and edited it.. and there it is...
Megan
-----------------

miss maxwell
Honorary Member

Unread post by miss maxwell »

Happy happy birthday, Megan! Image