Nada Ulcar

Introduce yourself - Other topics - What's on your mind?
webmaster
Spam Prevention: Yes

Nada Ulcar

Unread post by webmaster »

It was with surprise and sadness that I heard from Janet that Nada had died and the following email from her son was sent to Mike:
I'm Nada's son and unfortunately I must inform you that our beloved mother passed away on Sunday around 10:30 am due to aneurysm. She will be remembered as the best Mother and Grandmother.
My nephew found her feeling a little bit sick on Wednesday evening when she was vomiting and he asked to take her to the doctor but she said she will go in the morning if she will not feel better.
After these words she just fell asleep and he couldn't wake her anymore. We called ambulance but they said situation is serious and she most likely will not wake up anymore. She was in coma since then and on Sunday morning her heartbeat stopped. We were shocked because she didn't have any serious health problems, but in life is usually different what we think or believe.
Best regards,
Gasper Ulcar
The last times I spoke to her she was very keen to preserve as much Doris material as possible and was continually uploading material for forum members to access and keep. She had just started a new folder:

"Nada's New Doris Folder - Documentaries" - https://app.box.com/s/e0h7epudf0u8zskd79bf

Thank you Nada for all you did - you'll be missed. x
Follow Remembering Doris Day: https://twitter.com/DayRemembering

melancholy
Honorary Member

Re: Nada Ulcar

Unread post by melancholy »

As we journey under our individual umbrella's,we should not forget we all share the same sky.Doris Day

Jas1
Honorary Member

Unread post by Jas1 »

I am truly shocked and very saddened to hear this news,rest in peace Nada and sincere condolences to Nada's family and friends.

Ania
Honorary Member

Unread post by Ania »

I have tears in my eyes, shock[*] Words alone cannot express how sorry I am to hear the news.

Ania
I LOVE YOU DORIS♥

“You haven't lived until you've lived with a cat.” Doris Day
Ania YouTube

Barbara

Unread post by Barbara »

May you rest in peace sweet Nada, and your love and devotion to our Doris will always be remembered.

Dedicating this song to you.

"In The Garden"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXnO4Wm9C_c

Toby_Martin
Forum Friend

Unread post by Toby_Martin »

Gasper,

I'd like to pay my respects to your mother. Very sad to hear of her passing. I, along with the other Doris Day fans on this forum, appreciated all the things she did for the other fans, and keeping Doris Day's film and recording legacy strong. She will be missed greatly, and my sympathies for your loss. - Craig M.

Thank you Janet, Barbara and Bryan for letting us know. Doris Day fans are one big family to me.

texas gonzalo
Special Contributer

Unread post by texas gonzalo »

To NADA's Family,
NADA posted some wonderful comments on my The Doris Day Definitive Discography. Her comments made my efforts on behalf of The Doris Day Forum worthwhile. She profusely thanked me, but it is I who thanked her for her heartfelt comments. Nada, you will alway live in our hearts.
Texas Gonzalo

howard
Special Contributer

Unread post by howard »

Rest in peace, Nada.
Like Irene Dunne done.

Peter Flapper
Honorary Member

Unread post by Peter Flapper »

Hi fiends,

So sorry to hear that Nada is passed away. She was such an very special lady to me, we had, through this site, a lot of contact about Doris. We helped each other to find 'new' Doris material. And Nada put in all online.

I won't forget her!!! She was an truly warm Doris admirer/fan/friend. Rest in peace my dear friend.

P

jbeane
Forum Friend

Unread post by jbeane »

I was so sad to hear of Nada's passing. She contributed so much to the forum and clearly loved Doris.
My condolences to her family.

I haven't been on the forum lately as I have been battling an illness of my own. The surgery and subsequent treatments have taken so much of my time but will try to contribute more often.

Again my best to Nada's family.

Warmly,
Jill
"Someone drops a sigh and down you tumble"

webmaster

Unread post by webmaster »

I haven't been on the forum lately as I have been battling an illness of my own. The surgery and subsequent treatments have taken so much of my time but will try to contribute more often.

Sorry to hear that, Jill. You take care now and get well soon. x

Thanks to everyone for your messages about dear Nada.
Follow Remembering Doris Day: https://twitter.com/DayRemembering

Jas1
Honorary Member

Unread post by Jas1 »

Jill, hope you will be fully recovered soon, thinking of your and will include your health in my prayers.

jbeane
Forum Friend

Unread post by jbeane »

Thanks for the good wishes. I plan on being done with treatment the middle of January and plan to be in Carmel in April, as long as there are no more major plot twists in my life!
Cheers,
Jill
"Someone drops a sigh and down you tumble"

Toby_Martin
Forum Friend

Unread post by Toby_Martin »

Jill <3