Shootings in Orlando

Introduce yourself - Other topics - What's on your mind?
webmaster
Spam Prevention: Yes

Shootings in Orlando

Unread post by webmaster »

Deep sympathy for the 49 people killed and 53 people wounded in the attack at the Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Florida.

Solidarity demonstrations taking place in London, Manchester and other parts of the UK.
Follow Remembering Doris Day: https://twitter.com/DayRemembering

ray
I danced with Doris!

Re: Shootings in Orlando

Unread post by ray »

Orlando is an hour or so away from me and I am heartbroken about this. Our prayers and this must be stopped!

webmaster

Unread post by webmaster »

Just now: Thousands flocked to London's Old Compton Street to remember the victims of Orlando
London’s Old Compton Street shows solidarity with Orlando shooting victims
Although they are separated by an ocean, Orlando's Pulse and the gay bars of London offer the same thing - a place to be yourself, and a safe haven - and thousands gathered to show it
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ho ... 79941.html
Follow Remembering Doris Day: https://twitter.com/DayRemembering

Jas1
Honorary Member

Unread post by Jas1 »

Just horrifific and heartbreaking. I can't get this tragedy out of my head. Thoughts and prayers for those who lost their lives, their families and friends and partners. Prayers for America and for us all in what can be a very uncertain scary horrible World.

Ania
Honorary Member

Unread post by Ania »

Terrible what is happening in the world, the world is full of frustrated fanatics. I cried yesterday as I heard the news on television. The world has completely gone mad:( So many innocent people were killed, is a nightmare, horror. Why... [*]

Ania
I LOVE YOU DORIS♥

“You haven't lived until you've lived with a cat.” Doris Day
Ania YouTube

Ania
Honorary Member

Unread post by Ania »

Is the world heading towards doom ...
I LOVE YOU DORIS♥

“You haven't lived until you've lived with a cat.” Doris Day
Ania YouTube

Tybear2015
Honorary Member

Unread post by Tybear2015 »

Hello to all my forum friends. I am very sad to think that someone can have so much hate in their hearts that would cause them to plan and execute such a brutal act of cold blooded murder. The God i worship says we should love each other because He first loved us. My heart goes out to the families and friends who lost their loved ones during the commission of this horrific and senseless crime. This is a very scary world and everyday we hear and see things that ignites fear in our hearts. We have to be vigilant and constantly aware of our surroundings and always see the good in other people. I am so thankful to be a part of this awesome forum because the members truly care about other people no matter what part of the world you live in. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this wonderful Doris loving community, it is a huge priviledge.

Tybear