Who is this?

Pics and images posted by Forum members
Lauren Benjamin
Honorary Member
Spam Prevention: Yes

Who is this?

Unread post by Lauren Benjamin » 09 Apr 2014, 15:05

Does anyone know who the gentleman is who is standing behind Doris? Was he a part of security? I know that Dr. Bashara is to the right and his wife to the left. Thanks for any help. - Lauren

DMMeyer

Re: Who is this?

Unread post by DMMeyer » 09 Apr 2014, 15:16

I assumed he was part of her personal security or lodge security because he is standing near her in all the pictures and videos and on the video he has what looks to be a pass of some kind around his neck.
"I love to laugh. It’s the only way to live. Enjoy each day – it’s not coming back again!” -Doris Day

Lauren Benjamin
Honorary Member

Unread post by Lauren Benjamin » 09 Apr 2014, 16:12

Thanks, Donna. That's what I thought. I was told that you absolutely could not get in there without a blue band around your arm and that people were checked throughout the evening for the "blue band." It was also mentioned that Doris was pretty much mobbed when she first went in. But, given the circumstances, who could blame the fans? That explains the look of absolute fright in the photos that I was receiving at the very beginning as she walked in.

Security should have handled that a bit better.

Lauren

DMMeyer

Unread post by DMMeyer » 10 Apr 2014, 04:00

Sounds like at least according to this article that even the volunteers at the event didn't know she was coming until she walked in the door. So that maybe why they weren't prepared.

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb ... cAvD2ZmolQ
"I love to laugh. It’s the only way to live. Enjoy each day – it’s not coming back again!” -Doris Day